Saturday, December 21, 2013

Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Wrapping
Wrapping

Download whole gallery
Dressed-Up Gift Wrap
Dressed-Up Gift Wrap

Download whole gallery
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Download whole gallery
gift wrap
gift wrap

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment